DON’T Jeopardize Your Career Path!
The ability to effectively communicate and influence customers, partners and co-workers is essential for creating organizational harmony and getting the job done successfully. Achieving corporate goals and visions depend on everyone sharing those goals and visions and pulling together to achieve them.
Getting people to work together in a collaborative way requires they see each other’s perspectives to keep open communication flowing. When communication breaks down things fall through the cracks, work is duplicated and time is wasted in redundancy.
Gain Respect and Influence!
Get your ideas Recognized, Accepted and Implemented!
Effective Interpersonal Communications whether it is face to face, on the phone or in Email correspondence, is essential to gaining the cooperation of people you need to succeed. The principles you’ll gain at this entertaining seminar are practical and easy to apply to everyday life.
Build communication bridges with any individual by understanding their communication preferences and the impact your behavior has on them. You’ll learn how to strengthen your emotional bond with others, so they will look to you for guidance and support.
Our behaviors are built from both nature and nurture and each individual has his or her own Natural Style or Behavioral Design that is a unique combination of four Behavioral Factors.
- DOMINANCE – Direct and Decisive – The “D” is strong willed who likes and accepts challenges and getting results.
- INFLUENCE – Optimistic and Outgoing- The “I” enjoys interaction with others, sharing ideas and energizing others with a positive enthusiastic approach.
- STEADINESS – Sympathetic and Cooperative – The “S” likes helping people and working behind the scenes. They are consistent and good listeners.
- COMPLIANCE – Concerned and Correct – The “C” is a stickler for quality and systematic approaches. They like planning ahead and re-checking for accuracy.
Computers Have Manuals—Why Not People?
We can’t teach you how to Read Minds, but we can teach you how to Read People.
Working and interacting with their colleagues attendees discover the differences that each “Style” brings to the team. When you can “Read“, “Understand“, “Appreciate” and “Adapt to” different personality types you will build stronger relationships and gain cooperation that translates into increased effectiveness and productivity.
RECOGNIZE A CUSTOMER’S or COLLEAGUES STYLE BY:
- How their office or work space is decorated.
- The way they Play Golf.
- How they greet you and shake hands.
- Their E-Mail content and habits.
- Their Behavior at Meetings.
IT is ALL IN HOW YOU LOOK at THINGS
Stare at the figure long enough and you can see her walking toward you and walking away from you. There is usually more than one VIEWPOINT
We all view things through the FILTERS of our past experiences, our expectations, beliefs and our Behavioral Tendencies. In communication what one person INTENDS is not necessarily what is RECEIVED by the other based on their PERCEPTIONS.
Discover how other Styles View things and how to frame your communications to gain their endorsement.
Discover your Unique Behavioral Design
WARNING: The accuracy of your report may be followed by a moment of astonishment!
You will receive a comprehensive Behavioral Analysis of your NATURAL Style (the way you naturally are and prefer to be) and your ADAPTED Style (the way you adapt for your job or current role).
YOUR D.I.S.C. SUCCESS INSIGHTS PROFILE REVEALS:
- Your unique talents and Value to the organization.
- The ideal Environment for you to optimize success.
- What you need to be Managed and Motivated.
- How other’s Perceive you.
- How Stress affects your behavior and the impact it has on those around you.
- Your Communication Preferences those of your co-workers and supervisors.
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS YOU WILL GAIN:
- Develop effective ways to manage, coach and lead others
- Improve communication and gain acceptance from others
- Maximize Productivity, Reduce Conflict and Turnover
- Have your Ideas and Contributions accepted, recognized and implanted
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEU)
For attending the Dynamic Communication seminar you are eligible to receive continuing education units accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). One contact hour = 0.1 CEU
Take action and achieve your vision with in-house seminars and workshops by Infocus Training, Inc.
Contact us for more information on in-house seminars, Key Note Speeches or Train- the-Trainer Facilitation Systems