Seminars & Workshops based on the D.I.S.C. Behavioral Model
The HOW of Behavior
Originally developed by William Marston Mouton in 1928 in his research on human physiology, the D.I.S.C. Behavioral Model measures observable behavior and emotions. Behaviors are the “how” of your life and are apparent in the way you think and act.
The DISC model is used today worldwide in dozens of training and coaching applications including Sales training, Team Building, Management and Leadership training and Performance Improvement plans.
Every person has distinct ways of Thinking, Feeling, and Acting, which reveal themselves in their behavior. These behaviors can be grouped into four Primary Dimensions of Behavior.
- Dominance – How you handle Problems & Challenges.
- Influence – How you respond to People and Influence others.
- Steadiness – How you handle Change and Pace yourself.
- Compliance – How you handle Rules and Procedures set by others.
The most effective people are those who know themselves, recognize the demands of the situation, and adapt strategies to meet those needs. With the knowledge of DISC, you will understand how to capitalize on your strengths and know how to adapt your style in communication with others to be more effective
Change the Golden Rule. Rather than treating others the way you want to be treated, treat others the way they want to be treated.
Infocus Training seminars uses the D.I.S.C. Behavioral Model and associated Assessments to accomplish a wide variety of organizational Learning and Development initiatives.
- Dynamic Communication – Open the doors of communication with the DISC Language.
- Behavioral Selling – Increase sales and profits by selling behaviorally.
- Customer Mapping with DiSC™ – Compare your Style to your customer’s and “bridge the gap”.
- Management Strategies – “The most successful managers are those who manage to the strengths of their direct reports” Gallup, First break all the rules.
- Leadership Development – Leaders know themselves and appreciate the strengths other Styles bring to the team.
Take action and achieve your vision with in-house seminars and workshops by Infocus Training, Inc.
Contact us for more information on in-house seminars, Key Note Speeches or Train- the-Trainer Facilitation Systems