Incorrect assumptions can lead to miscommunication and failure to establish meaningful connections. Finding a common ground, the soil in which relationships grow, hinges on understanding diverse perspectives and knowing how to adapt your approach to find a common bond.
You can powerfully influence others, motivate and manage a collaborative team and build lasting relationships with customers when you recognize, understand and can adapt to their values, cultural beliefs and behavioral needs.
- Your Behavioral Style Analysis
- Your Personal Interests & Motivators Profile
- D.I.S.C. Communication Strategies Planner
- Multi-Cultural Negotiating Approaches Guide
- Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions Guide. Compare your culture to others on any of Hofstede’s 5 cultural dimensions.
- Registered attendees take the pre-work international quiz here.
Cross Cultural Communication
Advance your Career – Join us for two days.
- The Six Values that motivate human behavior: How they influence our decisions and create comfort or conflict wih others.
- Proven Selling Strategies and communication approaches for each of the four Behavioral Styles: The Driver, The Influencer, The Amiable and The Analytical.
- The World View’s of the various cultures you deal with at home and abroad and how the differences affect the way you do business.
- Your unique Behavioral Style & Motivators and how they impact the way others perceive and react to you.
- Bank of America
- Liggett Vector Brnads
- Cisco Sustems
- Aventis Pharmaceuticals
- Charles Schwab
- Standard Pacific Homes
Take action and achieve your vision with in-house seminars and workshops by Infocus Training, Inc.
Contact us for group pricing and information on in-house workshops for Cross Cultural Communications.