Whether you are presenting a proposal to a customer, managing a project or running a department, the outcome depends on the ability to establish open communications and a relationship built on trust.
People tend to make assumptions about others based on their past experiences, cultural background and inherent makeup. These assumptions influence our expectations, our interpretation of other’s behavior, their intent and the way we respond.
Incorrect assumptions can lead to miscommunication and failure to establish meaningful connections. Finding a common ground, the soil in which relationships grow, hinges on understanding diverse perspectives and knowing how to adapt your approach to find a common bond.
You can powerfully influence others, motivate and manage a collaborative team and build lasting relationships with customers when you recognize, understand and can adapt to their values, cultural beliefs and behavioral needs.
- Your Behavioral Style Analysis
- Your Personal Interests & Motivators Profile
- D.I.S.C. Communication Strategies Planner
- Multi-Cultural Negotiating Approaches Guide
- Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions Guide. Compare your culture to others on any of Hofstede’s 5 cultural dimensions.
- Registered attendees take the pre-work international quiz here.
Advance your Career – Join us for two days.
- The Six Values that motivate human behavior: How they influence our decisions and create comfort or conflict wih others.
- Proven Selling Strategies and communication approaches for each of the four Behavioral Styles: The Driver, The Influencer, The Amiable and The Analytical.
- The World View’s of the various cultures you deal with at home and abroad and how the differences affect the way you do business.
- Your unique Behavioral Style & Motivators and how they impact the way others perceive and react to you.
- Bank of America
- Liggett Vector Brnads
- Cisco Sustems
- Aventis Pharmaceuticals
- Charles Schwab
- Standard Pacific Homes
Take action and achieve your vision with in-house seminars and workshops by Infocus Training, Inc.
Contact us for group pricing and information on in-house workshops.