Assess, Develop and Retain Top Talent
In today’s marketplace, the competitive talent trends make it crucial to have an effective way to accurately hire the right talent for the job. Companies need to go beyond the traditional resume, education, experience, interview and reference checks to discover the REAL characteristics of superior performance.
Characteristics of Superior Performance
TriMetrix is a unique and effective solution to Talent Selection because it benchmarks a specific job. Based on a unique 37-factor analysis, the TriMetrix system reveals specific traits in three areas that describe the HOW the WHY and the WHAT of individual performance to determine if the person WILL be successful in a particular job.
TriMetrix provides an unbiased assessment of the Behaviors people bring to the job, the Values that motivate people to do the job, and their potential to provide the Personal Skills that are necessary for successful performance of the job. As a job benchmarking tool, the same three factors are used to measure the requirements of the job, providing a complete system to compare a person’s Talents to the positions requirements, to create the best job fit. the individual’s Behaviors, values and talents to those and compares candidates in the same three areas to find the best job fit.
What TriMetrix Measures
- Behaviors: The TTI Insights D.I.S.C. Behavioral Profile that measures the natural strengths of an individual and HOW they carry out their actions.
- Values: Both the Personal Interests, Attitudes & Values and the Workplace Motivators Profiles measure the values that drive an individual to action. It is the WHY of a person’s behavior.
- Personal Skills and Attributes: The TriMetrix System uses the Personal Skills Talents Inventory that measures an individual’s natural capacities, that determines WHAT they are capable of.
The TriMetrix Job Benchmarking Process
With the expertise of a TTI Value Added Associate, you will find the job benchmarking process is what your company needs to make its next great hire.
- Identify the Job to be Benchmarked
It is important to understand why the job exists and how success in the job is measured, as well as the history of the position and how it fits the company’s overall strategy.
- Identify Subject Matter Experts
Matter Experts are people within the organization that have a direct connection to the job and use their expertise to create the job benchmark.
- Define the Key Accountabilities
Subject Matter Experts let the job talk and define the position’s key accountabilities, or critical goals and key business successes the job is accountable for producing.
- Prioritize and Weigh Key Accountabilities
The Subject Matter Experts rank the key accountabilities by considering their importance and the amount of time they require.
- Respond to the Job Assessment Individually
Using the key accountabilities as a reference point, each Subject Matter Expert will respond to the job assessment to provide their input regarding the performance requirements of the job.
- Review the Multiple Respondent Report
Based on a unique analysis, the Multiple Respondent Report combines the input of all Subject Matter Experts to create a benchmark for the job that lists the job requirements in each category measured.
- Compare Talent to the Job Benchmark
A talent assessment on the same scale as the job will identify the characteristics an individual will bring to the job, allowing you to easily determine the best job fit and identify coaching opportunities.
- Discuss the Results & Implementation Strategy
Within the framework of a company’s overall selection process, effective hiring decisions can be made and productivity can begin immediately.
Take action and achieve your vision with assessments by Infocus Training, Inc.
Contact Us to learn more about the assessments that can solve your organizational dilemmas.