Assess your Sales Team’s Training Needs
Your Business is in their Hands! You have a strong sales team but are they best they can be? Winning business in a down economy requires that they excel at every step in the process. You want to sharpen their skills but where do you start? You need to know the answers to several questions:
- Can they Sell?
- How well do they understand the Sales Process?
- How do they compare to Top Sales Performers?
- Are they as strong at Closing as they are at Probing?
Ensure that each Sales Opportunity is Handled Correctly
Especially designed for Outside Sales The Sales Skills Index profile (SSI) will help you find the answer to these questions and much more!
The SSI Profile identifies each individual salesperson’s areas for improvement and the training needs of the sales team as a whole. It also serves as a baseline for measuring training effectiveness.
How can a Sales Skills Assessment do all this?
The Sales Skills Index presents questions that portray real-life sales situations with four alternatives ways to handle the situation. Respondents rank the alternatives from best to worse.
The respondent’s choices are then compared to the choices of Top Sales Professionals and a report reveals how well they understand the sales strategy in each of the 7 steps of the sales process. The relative strengths and weaknesses of their choices are shown for:
2) First impressions
How the Sales Skills Index Benefits You
- Simplifies sales training
- Allows managing and coaching to focus on areas that produce results
- Builds confidence
- Identifies the sales strategy knowledge areas that are needed to sell a specific product/service in a given market
- Identifies new sales applicant’s strengths and weaknesses
- Identifies specific training or management needs of a salesperson or sales force